Emergency Response Procedures Quick Reference
Click here to view document >>
Plan Prepare React
Video >> (requires GSC ID and Password)
Emergency Call Boxes
What are emergency call boxes?
Structures that provide two-way communication between the caller and the on-duty GSC Police Officer.
Emergency call boxes can be used to report:
- Any type of emergency situation
- Suspicious activity
- To ask for a courtesy escort
- Any other public safety-related inquiry
Where are they located?
Public Safety encourages you to take the time to become familiar with the location of the call boxes. The call boxes are located at the following locations on the Gainesville Campus:
- Lot S near the Continuing Education building
- Lot P near Landrum Education Drive
- Lot C near the Hosch Library
- Lot F near the Athletic Track
- Lot K near the Academic II Building.
- PD1 on both ends of the upper and lower parking deck
Gainesville Campus map with call box locations (marked with )