Apply for Admission
- Must complete and submit the application for admission.
|The fee for paper applications for admission is $35.|
|The fee for electronically submitted applications for admission is $25. This fee may be paid by credit card, debit card or electronic check at the time the application is submitted. All application fees are non-refundable.|
If you are a former GSC student or have previously applied, please click here to view our readmission policy.
|An application is only valid for the semester for which it is submitted. Documents submitted by students who do not enroll are retained in an inactive file for a maximum of one year. Students who wish to reactivate their application for a future semester must complete the application for readmission and return it to the Admissions Office, along with any outstanding documents, by the established application deadline. |
If the student has attended another college in the interim, an official transcript must be sent directly from that college to the Admissions Office at the Gainesville Campus by the appropriate application and document deadline.
- Must submit all required documents to the Admissions Office prior to designated application deadline.
- Must comply with the requirements of the classification for which they are applying, as stated in the College's catalog.
- Must submit required immunization form.
- Admissions Requirements.
- After submitting the application and all supporting documents to the Admissions Office, the applicant will be notified of an admissions decision via letter. If accepted, the letter will contain additional information about advisement, registration and testing, if applicable. All processing is handled at the Gainesville Campus. To expedite the admissions process, have the application and all supporting documents sent directly to the Gainesville Campus at P.O. Box 1358, Gainesville, GA, 30503.
Please note that acceptance to Gainesville State College does not guarantee a class schedule at particular times or at a certain location. If you are making plans for housing, it is recommended that you wait until after you have completed class registration before you confirm your housing options.