PRIORITY DEADLINES are designated to allow the GSC Financial Aid Office time to complete a student's financial aid award. Students submitting items after a Priority Deadline must be prepared to pay tuition and fees when registering for classes. However, even if a Priority Deadline has passed, students are allowed to submit financial aid applications.
- Fall Semester Priority Deadline - June 1st
- Spring Semester Priority Deadline - November 1st
- Summer Semester Priority Deadline - April 1st
HOPE Review Deadlines are designated to allow the GSC Financial Aid Office time to complete a review of a student's HOPE eligibility. If you think you are HOPE eligible and have not received payment, you must contact the Financial Aid Office by the following deadlines.
- Fall Semester Request for HOPE Review Deadline - January 15th
- Spring Semester Request for HOPE Review Deadline - May 15th
- Summer Semester Request for HOPE Review Deadline - August 15th