Applicants who are seeking F-1 student visa status must submit the following information:
- Completed international application for admission and $35 dollar non-refundable one time application fee. The application fee must be paid with U.S. currency, check or money order. Please click here for a downloadable application in pdf format.
- Financial documentation. This includes a letter from the sponsor’s (or student’s) bank showing that funds are available for one year of study and a sworn affidavit of support from a financial sponsor if the student is not self-supporting.
- Original or certified true copies of secondary school records with a verified English translation. Records must include courses taken and grades earned.
- Course-by-course evaluation of foreign college or university transcripts prepared by a U.S. based credential evaluation agency in order for previously earned coursework to be considered for credit at Gainesville State College.
- Official score reports of the TOEFL, SAT, or ACT tests. Gainesville State College’s institution code for the TOEFL and SAT is 5273 and the ACT code is 0815.
- Completed Certificate of Immunization (pdf format).